ConsultancyA helping hand with your digital marketing strategy.
Strategy, Advice and Content
Whether it’s market research, preparing strategy documents, templates and guidelines, social media marketing plans, social media management, in-house training or content creation – from text-based resources to video – we can help develop your digital and mobile strategy.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you develop your digital strategy.
- Full digital channel audit
- Market research
- Practical digital marketing strategy
- Content creation
- Web design and development
- Mobile strategy and development
- Social media management.
- Market research projects for Pearson Education
- Digital strategies for publishers including BPS Blackwell, Oxford University Press and Pearson
- Content creation for the Cambridge University Press ‘Author Hub’ resource
- Digital strategy for the One World Trust
- Social media framework for the Big Lottery Fund
- In-house training for a wide range of organizations
- Branding and websites for small businesses.
Jon is without doubt the most knowledgeable person on social media I know. I would always trust his advice on all things digital and can recommend him without hesitation.Liz Gooster
Jon is very knowledgeable about the social media revolution and passionate about the possible benefits to businesses. He is great to work with and gives excellent suggestions.Shannon Moore
The market research reports Jon produced for us were absolutely spot on – thorough, sales focused, qualitative, well interpreted.Kate Brewin
Consultancy that is expert and professional, based on a good understanding of clients.Leticia Labre
Claudio is a talented and creative digital strategist with deep experience of working for multiple stakeholders, leading digital teams and developing big-ticket digital products.Olly Arber
The video clip we commissioned has turned out to be our most successful to date. We’re simply delighted with the results.Sanphy Thomas
Consistently delivered market research reports of extremely high quality, from the amount of intelligence gathered to the presentation and interpretation of results.Sadie McClelland